The School of Business and Information Technologies provides access to a world-class and work-relevant education, focused on achieving institutional and national goals of workforce development.
The School of Business and Information Technologies consists of two departments:
- Department of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Department of Information Science and Technology
These departments provide the public with a range of academic services to meet a growing number of careers and opportunities locally, regionally, and globally.
The School of Business and Information Technologies is devoted to the development and preparation of students who are able to confront the challenges of the fast-paced, dynamic work environment. The school produces graduates who:
- are professional and ethical,
- can solve challenges creatively,
- embrace technological advancement, and
- can adapt to a rapidly evolving world.
We will accomplish this through value-based relationships with the business and national communities, creating a learner-centered curriculum dedicated to student success.