The School of Liberal Arts and Human Services produces a diverse range of graduates with varying skills and competencies including artists, musicians, mathematicians, psychologists, social workers, sociologists, journalists, poets, dramatists, and in general, graduates who can make great contributions towards enhancing the social and cultural development of the nation.
The School of Liberal Arts and Human Services consists of four departments:
- Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Department of Language, Literature and Caribbean Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Fine and Performing Arts
- Department of Criminal Justice and Legal Studies
- Office of the Dean Programmes
These departments provide students with a range of academic services to meet a growing number of careers and opportunities locally, regionally, and globally.
To provide well-designed, contemporary, relevant programmes of study, by attracting quality faculty and support staff who understand the vision and mission of the College and are willing to embrace the watch words “Transforming lives, Transforming communities, transforming the Nation…..One Student at a time.”