The School of Nursing, Health and Environmental Sciences offer programmes in a range of distinct disciplines and sub-disciplines. It is the primary provider of post secondary nursing programmes up to the baccalaureate level in Trinidad and Tobago. In addition, it is the premier provider of professional allied health programmes in critical areas such as radiation therapy, radiological sciences and medical laboratory technology. These programmes and those in the area of environmental studies highlight the benefits of the College’s close partnerships with its industry stakeholders.
The School of Nursing, Health and Environmental Sciences comprise four departments:
- Health Science Technologies.
- Environmental Studies.
- Natural and Life Sciences.
- To provide the environment and resources for students to transform their innate desires into tangible careers, applicable to the overall development of the nation.
- To produce confident and competently trained individuals to support key health care policies and initiate change as pioneers in their fields.
- To embrace research as a core requirement to inform professional practice.