How do I apply for admission?
To apply for admission to a programme of your choice, click on the Apply Now button below. Using the Online Application Instructions as your guide, complete and submit your application for the next available semester. If you are unable to submit the application online, you can download and submit the Paper Based Application Form, at a cost of TT$25. There is no charge for online applications.
Click the “Apply Now” button to begin your application process.
What do I need to complete the application?
Some of the documents/information you should have at hand when filling out the application are:
- one form of valid photo identification e.g. National ID Card or Passport
- your Secondary/High school grade slip
- any relevant post-secondary certificates
- contact information for the person you want us to reach in case of an emergency.
How do I ensure that my application is processed?
After completing your online application, a signature page will appear on the screen. Within two weeks of applying, this must be printed, signed and submitted to the Admissions Office, together with originals and copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- One form of valid photo identification e.g. National ID Card or Passport
- All academic certificates that you entered on the online (or paper) application
*Applicants submitting paper-based applications are required to submit items 1-3, together with the application form and $25 fee.
Where do I submit my documents?
Application forms and supporting documents must be submitted to the Admissions Office at any of the following campuses:
- Academy of Nursing and Allied Health El Dorado
- City Campus
- Sangre Grande Campus
- South Campus
- Tobago Campus