The Division of Student Affairs is intent on being highly regarded for our services and our commitment to student development. We seek to offer our students significant integrated experiences which will enable them to have a positive impact on their communities and our nation. In this context, the Division strives to advance the mission of the College by seeking to create an environment which fosters personal growth, encourages community engagement, promotes good citizenship and inspires students to academic excellence. To excel at this, we recognise the need to develop closer ties with our student body and to facilitate a process where we solicit and receive continuous feedback from our students.
The Division of Student Affairs plays a significant role in the student development process, and places great emphasis on the importance of creating the right learning environment for our students. The Division of Student Affairs comprises of the Enrolment Management department, Office of the Registrar, the Career Management Services department, the Student Life and Athletics department and the Health and Counseling department
To be highly regarded for our services to students and for our commitment to student development. To offer students significant integrated experiences which enable them to have a positive impact on their communities and on the nation.
The Division of Student Affairs advances the mission of the College by seeking to create an environment which fosters personal growth, encourages community engagement, promotes good citizenship, and inspires students to excellence.
Our Core Values:
- People – we value our students, employees, our institution, communities.
- Excellence – the need to strive for personal, academic, and professional best.
- Honesty and Integrity – essential in a learning environment. Includes civility, fairness and respect.
- Inclusiveness – team work is important. We depend on each other to accomplish the mission.
- Learning – ability to appreciate the arts as well as the ability to be meaningfully impacted by the academic efforts of others. Lifelong learning opportunities. Response to community needs for quality and access.
- Accountability — responsibility for personal and professional actions.
- Diversity – acceptance, appreciation and celebration of individual differences.