We are pleased to announce the availability of five bursaries for students currently enrolled in the College, in fulfillment of an agreement between COSTAATT and Republic Bank Limited. Students who have earned a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75 or better and who have successfully completed at least 30 credits (full time students) or 18 credits (part time students) toward attainment of their Bachelor or Associate degree may apply for these bursaries.
Please note the following additional information:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 19-25 years of age.
- There are five (5) bursaries are valued at $5,000 each.
- Only Nationals of Trinidad and Tobago who are enrolled in year 2, 3, or 4 may apply.
- Bursaries will be awarded based on academic performance and financial need.
- Evidence of participation in College and community activities will be an asset.
All interested students are asked to complete the application form and submit along with the following list of documents to Trevonne Gooding-Barrow, Office of Alumni Relations & Events, 5th Floor, City Campus no later than Friday September 21st, 2018 in order to qualify for nomination for one of these bursaries. Shortlisted persons may be required to attend an interview.
List of Required Documents:
- Completed application
- College transcript (unofficial copy)
- Trinidad and Tobago National ID or passport
- Two letters of recommendation (1 should be from a COSTAATT official)
For further information, please send email to Ms Gooding-Barrow at email@example.com or call 625-5030 Ext 5554.